Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Put on a FUNNY FACE"

This is my little puppet "key key" that I used when  I was visiting children in the hospital in Curico , Chile.  At one timeI put on some clown make up but it didn't work well because it would scared the children  The red nose was bad enough because they would try to take off the red nose from my nose.
It reminded me when I was in North Quincy High School and I took some art classes. The teacher was polish and I guess I did a lot of fooling around in the classroom and she wouls called me "funny Face".
So I was thinking about this today when I was trying to find out what had happened to my "Kindle Fire", I had no books or anything on my kindle. This was because I was hacked on Yahoo. com which took all my -mail addresses away and interfere in my kindle fire as well which was not funny.  But now it is all ok now.

No comments:

Post a Comment